Thank You All!

Words can't fully express how happy and grateful I am for the tremendous turnout and amazingly kind words I have received from the Team DBAH vs. Friendly Casual Gamers playdate we had on July 19th, 2013. Let me start by saying a very big thank you to @melander, @Hernanda3, @Araneae763, @Ameer012345, @Drakesoldier, @Dame, @MstrSgtBush, @Meerkat_df, @Jscholfield, @KilamonJaru, @Titch1101, @Saiixx, @Oloeopia, @Sgt_Ginger, @kitn42, @Synn76, @KyTopgun, @jjbrazman, @Tybress, @joezombie19, @Sguard26 and @wulfboi for coming out and making this the biggest and most well received event that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Logistics made for a shaky start, but everyone was patient and understanding so another big thank you to y'all for sticking around. You are the best Teams I've ever had the honor to play with and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Every time I see what my Team has become, I smile because I know every one of you are awesome individuals and I am honored to know every one of you.

I'm so glad everyone had a great time and it's only going to get better. The podcast begins production again on Monday and we are going to try to get weekly playdates together so that we can forge new friendships and new memories.

Thank you all and much love,
Charlie8282
Leader of the most amazing group of gamers ever assembled, Team DBAH

Labels: