Loot Crate Overview October: Horror


By Jamie Scholfield

So Dave lives in a big spooky house, 
so that's where I'm writing this 
month's Overview from. 
But for some reason, 
he isn’t here!


















Name: Legion of Regrettable Supervillains Book

I don’t know why these guys are called
“Regrettable.” I’ve met a few of these guys
and they are true masters of evil.




Name: Leatherface Phunny Plush


Look at little Leatherface with his little smile and tie! 
He looks like he’s at a little job interview! I mean, look at his face.
No, like, LITERALLY look at it, I’m not 100% sure it’s his...




Name: Freddy Kreuger Chopsticks

Finally, a utensil that’ll help me
consume all that food that I keep 
dreaming about, hopefully they
don’t lead to to my demise.




Name: Camp Crystal Lake Pennant

Everyone remembers their camp days: 
the sun, the lake, the blood and guts…..
Wait.. just me?
Okay.




Name: AMC’s The Walking Dead Negan Sluggers T-Shirt

Look at this lovely T-Shirt with this happy guy on it! 
I do wonder what he's swinging at. 
Maybe a pumpkin?














What a horrifying Loot Crate! 
The Loot is almost as spooky as this spooky old house 
that I’m sitting in. But it seems like Dave isn’t here, 
so I guess I’ll have to look for new clues to his location.

Hopefully by next month we’ll find him.   

Labels: , , , , , , ,